2019 SFPA POETRY CONTEST
Additional Entry Info
- Type of electronic submissions accepted: attach as an .RTF file only and send to the Contest Chair's email contact address in the main listing; or use the online entry form, which will become available 1 June 2019.
- Rights asked for: First North American Serial Rights, First Electronic Rights. Rights revert to author upon publication.
- PayPal Payments: no PayPal, or problems with form? Send poems via e-mail and send a check payable to SFPA to Renee Ya, SFPA Secretary, PO Box 2074, San Mateo CA 94401
- Other Entry Information: entries will be read blind. Do not include any identifying information on the file or filename; enter your name only in the form. The name of the file should be the name of the poem. Either submit poems individually via form or send all in one file, separated by ***, with "SFPA Contest" in the subject line (if submitting via emil). Pay treasurer directly via PayPal at email@example.com
- Simultaneous submissions accepted: yes, simultaneous submissions are permitted, but must be immediately withdrawn if accepted elsewhere
- Multiple submissions accepted: yes, encouraged
- This contest does NOT accept postal mail entry submissions