- Type of electronic submissions accepted: format as a .TXT?, .RTF?, or .DOC? file and use this on site submission form (requires login; only visible when open to submissions); this magazine uses a randomized submission system, so make sure your name does not appear anywhere on the manuscript; if any identifying information appears anywhere in your submission, it will be rejected unread
- Other Submission requirements: In order to submit, users must be registered with the website (name, email address only). This is a separate registration from the main website (www.amazingstories.com). To register, click the link and then click "Log In"; those without registered accounts will be able to create an account using the drop down menu for logging in.
- Rights asked for: Amazing Stories buys first world publication rights. In addition, they buy non-exclusive electronic archival rights, in perpetuity, and the right for non-exclusive publication in the quarterly issue (ebook and print on demand, as well as a print "collector's edition"). They also ask for non-exclusive rights to republish the story in an anthology for a separate fee.
- Simultaneous submissions accepted: no
- Multiple submissions accepted: no
- This market does NOT accept postal mail entry submissions